Benay guides you through with Private yoga, Group yoga, Yoga Therapy, Thai Holistic Therapy. Her focus and intention is helps you to contact intention is to change your life.
Benay helps you understand our body-mind connection to life with her embodied knowledge of Anatomy and movement. She helps you restore physical, mental and emotional balance. Her unique holistic approach uses simple, natural, science-based techniques. When we experience deeper healing, we get to move forward and live a life of for greater meaning, joy, and purpose than ever before.
"I am now on a mission to help you optimise your health, connect with your purpose and increase your resilience, before your very own wake up call. My vision is a word where we all flourish, where we enjoy optimal wellbeing, live with greater meaning and contribute to healing the collective."
Healing is a return to wholeness.
If that sounds like something you're interested in, please reach out and let's work together.
"I've trained in Anatomy, Physiology, Pathalogy, Yoga, Vedic Meditation, Vipassana Meditation, Mindfulness, Nutrition, and Thai Bodywork."
Key principles and values that I advocate for;
- The mind and body are not separate, we can not heal one without addressing the other.
- The brain and body systems that process emotions are intimately connected with the hormonal system, the nervous system and the immune system.
- Emotional stress undermines immunity, disrupts the body's physiological milieu and can prepare the ground for diseases.
- Our bodies have an innate healing wisdom.
- Illness can provide important openings for compassion and self-awareness which in turn can aid recovery and healing.
- We are meant to live in community and as such require love and connection to be whole.
- We require purpose and meaning for fulfilment and innately driven towards gratitude and a sense of service.
- We are not separate from our environment and feeling whole depends on finding harmony and balance within our nervous system and within nature.
- Nature is a healing force, as is connection and love and inner resilience.